Here is how customers can obtain a free $100 Google AdWords credit.
To Activate the Credit :
- Set up or sign in to your account at GoDaddy.
- Click “My Account” from the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This may be presented in the form of “Hi, your first name“. Then click the box that says “Visit My Account“.
- On this page, click the tab that says $ Payments. Look on the left navigational bar and click the link that says “Advertising Credits“.
- In the AdWords section – click the Activate Credit button. That button will change to a button that says Sign-up Now.
- A long promo code will be displayed, copy (ctrl+c) it. Only copy the code, not the activation date and time. (example: 4ZAA-G96E-QFDY-NKYR-ARKJ)
Keep in mind that promotional codes must be entered before their expiration date. It may take up to an hour to receive your ad credit, after an eligible purchase. Further, you must meet the offer mentioned in the code within the stated time (e.g., spend $25 within 30 days).
To Apply for the Credit:
1. Sign in to your Google AdWords account.
2. Click the Billing tab and go to Billing Preferences.
3. Click Transaction history. Click More actions near the “Make a payment” button. Choose Apply a promotional code.
4. Copy and paste your promotional code from GoDaddy. Remember to input the promo code only, not the date.
After you enter the promotional code, you should see a confirmation note. However, a confirmation will not appear in your AdWords account immediately. The promotional credit will show up on your Billing tab’s Transaction history page only after you carry out the requirements of the promotion.