YouTube is one of the largest popular online video Uploading and streaming platform used by trillions of users to watch different categories of videos. If you are a YouTube user, you can make changes to the channels you have subscribed to, you can change it to private or public. Here is a step-by-step guide that you can follow to change your YouTube subscription privacy settings.
Can I Hide Subscriber on YouTube?
Yes, you can hide YouTube subscribers on YouTube.
Should I Hide My Subscriber Count on YouTube?
How to Hide Subscriber Count on YouTube?
1. Log into your YouTube account.
2. Click on Your channel
3. Go to the Customize Channel
4. Click on the Settings below.
5. Then Click on the Channel.
6. Click on Advance settings.
7. Scroll down to Subscriber count.
8. Untick the check box, Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.
9. It will enable the Save button.
10. Hit the Save button to save the changes.