Follow the steps to download photos and videos from WhatsApp status
Trends of refreshing status are acquiring fame all over web-based media stages. The status incorporates photographs, recordings, backdrops, engaging posts, day-explicit stories, and some more.
How to download WhatsApp status video | Android | iPhone
At times we like others’ status on WhatsApp however can’t download it and save it on our gadget. So we request that they forward it to us or take a screen capture of it to catch the photograph and video.
How to download WhatsApp Status Video or Photo on Android
- Open the WhatsApp application and check the WhatsApp Status you want to download
- Then, open the File Manager app.
- On the Settings Page of File Manager, enables the ‘Show hidden files.
- In your phone’s internal storage there will be a folder named ‘WhatsApp’.
- Next, select the media and then statuses.
- In the folder, you will see the status videos and photos that have been present in the past 24 hours.
- Just copy, paste the images and videos to some other folder.
How to download WhatsApp Status Video or Photo on iPhone?
- Go to the settings.
- Next on Control Centre
- Customize the Control Center
- Finally, add the Screen Recorder option.
Must Read: Unbelievable Photos on the Internet
Content idea: google.com
Content idea: reddit.com